The scholarships have been instituted in the loving memory of Late Shri. M. G. George Muthoot, Chairman of The Muthoot Group. He was a man who believed that education was the path for our country to rise and take its rightful place in the world order. It was his vision, which brought Paul George Global School into existence. He dedicated the school to the memory of his son, Late Shri. Paul M. George, former Executive Director of The Muthoot Group.
It was his inspired leadership that has taken The Muthoot Group to new heights in its business operations world over. Almost concurrently, under his leadership, the Group engaged itself in instituting and promoting education in a big way, besides its several other CSR initiatives across Healthcare, Financial Inclusion, Child Education, Women Empowerment, Skill Development, Disaster Relief & many other areas. He believed in the socio-cultural hierarchy of respect and importance in life and hence strongly championed the Indian cultural concept of i.e. “mata, pita, guru, daivayam” amongst children.
He nourished a vision of an equal society and a strong nation, which could be achieved through financial inclusion, world-class holistic education, good healthcare systems, robust & economical housing for all. These scholarships will support meritorious students to realise their dreams, conquer new challenges and take our beloved nation towards a stronger future.
Eligibility : Students who are studying in Grade 10 (Any syllabus)
- 100% Scholarship
Criteria – A1 Grade or equivalent in all subjects in the 10th class board examination in any syllabus + performance in entrance examination and interview.
- 75% Scholarship.
Criteria – A1 Grade in 4/5 subjects or equivalent in 10th class board examination in any syllabus A1 in 4/5 subjects (A1 mandatory in relevant subjects for the stream chosen) and remaining one subject A2 or equivalent in 10th board examination in any syllabus + Performance in entrance examination and interview.
- 50% Scholarship
Criteria – A1 Grade in 3/5 subjects (A1 mandatory in relevant subjects for the stream chosen) and remaining two subjects A2 or equivalent in 10th class board examination in any syllabus + Performance in entrance examination and interview.
- The students who qualify for the scholarship will be eligible for two years (11th & 12th Grade) All Scholarships granted are reviewed annually and continued based on performance of the awardee.
Who can apply : – All students in Grade 10 in any syllabus, in Government schools and Private schools etc.
- Invite applications for entrance test/registration in the last week of January 2022 through our website (online).
- Entrance Test – April to June 2022 (post 10th board examination).
- Results of Entrance Test to be declared on the website.
- Interviews to be conducted after declaring results of Entrance Test.
- Final Results to be declared after the Interview.
Note:-Only Provisional admission will be given until Grade 10 results are declared. The scholarship will be considered after declaration of Grade 10 results.
- Venue – PGGS
- Mode – Offline at PGGS
REGISTRATION PROCESS FOR ENTRANCE EXAM
- Via website – Registration will open in the last week of January 2022.
- Syllabus – Grade 10
- Registration Close Date– 2nd week of July
CONDUCT OF ENTRANCE EXAMINATION
- Between April – July, 2022
RESULT OF ENTRANCE EXAMINATION
- Results to be published on the school website.
CONDUCT OF INTERVIEW
- Interview to be conducted post publishing of Entrance Exam result.
VERIFICATION OF DOCUMENTS
- Documents to be verified post Board results.
COMPLETION OF ADMISSION PROCESS
- Provisional admission until publishing of Board results based on the result of Entrance exam and Interview.
- Confirmation of admission after Grade 10th Board results and verification of documents.