Criterion for Nursery Admissions 2020-2021
The admission shall be made on the basis of fixed parameters and points as given below:
• For Pre-School (Nursery): Less than 04 years as on 31st March of the year in which the admission is sought
(Children born from 1st April 2016 to 31 st March 2017)
• For Pre-Primary (KG): Less than 05 years as on 31st March of the year in which the admission is sought.
(Children born from 1st April 2015 to 31 st March 2016)
• For Class-1 st : Less than 06 years as on 31st March of the year in which the admission is sought.
(Children born from 1st April 2014 to 31 st March 2015)
Registration for the applicants shall be exclusively online :
- 1.Registration shall only be considered complete provided if the registration number is generated and the registration charges of Rs. 25/- is paid. However, registration charges once paid shall not be refundable under any circumstances.
- 2.Applicant shall get the printout of the receipt in which registration number is printed.
- 3.It is mandatory to upload the documents wherever it is essential during the time of online registration.
- 4.Duplicate registration shall automatically be cancelled.
Essential Documents Required:
- • The applicant(s) shall produce the requisite documents in original at the time of verification along with a set of Self Attested photocopies. Admission to the school is subject to verification of the documents listed below;
|i||FOR ALL APPLICANTS; Birth Certificate issued by the Municipal Corporation/Govt. Authority with the name of the child mentioned on the certificate.|
|ii||FOR ALL APPLICANTS; Proof of residence (Minimum 2 out of the following)|
|iii||FOR SIBLING – A copy of the Fee Bill issued by the school for the Academic Session 2019-2020.|
|i||At the first instance, the names of the ‘short-listed’ applicants who have higher value points / above the points of other applicants shall be put up. The ‘list for draw of lots’ (for applicants with same value points in a tie for remaining seats) will also be put up simultaneously.|
NOTE: Criteria for Twins: In the case of twins, if one is selected the other twin will get sibling points.
|ii||The details and schedule of the ‘general category draw of lots’ will be available on the school website. The draw will be held using a random method, in complete transparency.|
|iii||The verification process of the documents will be intimated by the admission team of the School for the applicants, whose points are within the zone of consideration.|
Please note, both parents shall submit self-attested copies of the above listed documents and to sign the letter of undertaking in the presence of the verification team.
|iv||FIRST LIST – The First List of ‘Provisionally Selected Children & Waitlisted Children’ will be displayed on the school website for further completion of formalities i.e. filling up of the Admission Form, submission of true copies, verification of Original Certificates, medical form and fee deposit.|
|v||SECOND LIST – After assessing the vacancies, the Second List (if any) of ‘Provisionally Selected Children’ will be declared as per schedule. Accordingly, the positions of the waitlisted children under the ‘General Category List’ will move up. In case of any further vacancies the 3rd, 4th, 5th lists will be declared.|
|vi||All admissions will close on 16th March 2020.|
Scheduled Time Line:
|Sr.No||Scheduled Day & Date||Scheduled Activity|
|1||28/11/2019 (Thursday)||Uploading the criteria and their points in the module of the Department|
|2||29/11/2019(Friday)||Commencement of admission process and availability of forms|
|3||27/12/2019 (Friday)||Last date of submission of application forms in schools|
|4||24.01.2020(Friday)||The date for displaying the first list of selected children (including Waiting List) (along with marks allotted under point system)|
|5||27.01.2020 (Monday) to 03.02.2020 (Monday)||Resolution of queries of parents, if any (by written/email/ verbal interaction) regarding allotment of points to their wards in the first list.|
|6||12.02.2020 (Wednesday)||The date for displaying the second list or candidates (If any) (including Waiting list) (along with marks allotted under point system)|
|7||13.02.2020 (Thursday) to 19.02.2020 (Wednesday)||Resolution of queries of parents, if any (by written/email/ verbal interaction) regarding allotment of points to their wards in the second list.|
|8||06.03.2020 (Friday)||Subsequent Iist of admission, if any|
|9||16.03.2020 (Monday)||Closure of admission process|
The total number of seats available for Nursery class: 130
• Students seeking admission in any of the classes (Nursery to VIII) at Paul George Global School can enquire on telephone no. 9268707777 or through e-mail at admissions@ pggs.edu.in or visit the school and enquire after meeting the Admission Counselor.
• The documents have to be uploaded as mentioned in the form.
• The confirmation of Admission for Nursery will be intimated to the parent through email and telephonically.
• Admission shall be provisional till all documents are submitted at school office and are found in order. The student / parent shall be liable for any wrong information leading to cancellation of admission.
• The Form number displayed on the receipt is to be produced at the time of admission. Please retain the receipt number for all future correspondence.
• No telephonic enquiry about admissions will be entertained. All enquiries can be reduced to writing or through email.
• For K.G, there will be an interaction of the child. The date for the same will be intimated through e-mail and tele -call.
• For Grades I- VIII, the syllabus and date for the baseline test will be intimated through e-mail and tele -call. Based on the result of the Baseline test, the decision shall be finalized.
• On confirmation of the admission, all the documents mentioned in the form are to be submitted to the school.
• The school fee is payable monthly/ quarterly.
• School transport will be available in accordance with the designated route plan for all classes.
• The School does not accept any donations for admission. Parents should beware of third parties making false claims of procuring admission & collecting money on behalf of the school. If they enter into any transaction with such parties, they will be doing so at their own risk and the school shall not be responsible for it.
• The school is organizing school tours on every working Wednesday at 3:15 pm and on every working
Saturday from 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m, strictly through prior appointment.