Criterion for Nursery Admissions 2018 -2019
The admission shall be made on the basis of fixed parameters and points as given below:
|4||Sister Concern School||5|
|5||Transfer cases (inter-state)||5|
|6||Single Parent (Widow/Widower/Divorced single parent only)||5|
- • Selection of applicants will be based on Point System ONLY.
- • Age Criteria:
Nursery 3 Years KG 4 Years Grade I 5 Years Grade II 6 Years Grade III 7 Years Grade IV 8 Years Grade V 9 Years Grade VI 10 Years Grade VII 11 Years
Scheduled Time Line
|Sr.No||Scheduled Day & Date||Scheduled Activity|
|1||26/12/2017 (Tuesday)||Uploading the criteria and their points in the module of the Department|
|2||27/12/2017(Wednesday)||Commencement of admission process|
|3||27/12/2017 (Wednesday)||Commencement of availability of application forms for admission|
|4||17/01/2018 (Wednesday)||Last date of submission of application forms in schools|
|5||15/02/2018 (Thursday)||The date for displaying the first list of selected candidates|
|6||28/02/2018 (Wednesday)||The date for displaying the second list or candidates (If any)
(including Waiting list) (along with marks allotted under point system)
|7||15/03/2018 (Thursday)||Subsequent Iist of admission, if any|
|8||31/03/2018 (Saturday)||Closure of admission process|
Please read the following instructions carefully before filling the form:
- 1. The Admission Form is available Online ONLY. Kindly logon to the Admission tab on the Home Page of our website for the Online process.
- 2. The application form has to be filled up NEATLY and legibly.
- 3. Please do not write any prefix like Mr/Miss/Kumar/Kumari etc before the name. Leave one space after every name.
- 4. The Birth Certificate has to be uploaded as mentioned in the form.
- 5. The confirmation of Admissiom for Nursery will be intimated to the parent through email and telephonically.
- 6. On confirmation of the admission, all the documents mentioned in the form are to be submitted to the school.
- 7. The Form number displayed on the receipt is to be produced at the time of admission. Please retain the receipt number for all future correspondence.
- 8. No telephonic enquiry about admissions will be entertained. The parent is expected to check the ‘selected list’ on the days mentioned.
- 9. Kindly ensure that 4 photographs of the child are to be submitted during admission.
- 10. School transport will be available for Pre-school students, if required.
- 11. School timings will be from 8:30 am to 12:30 pm for Pre-school students. However, the reporting time for all children will be 8:15 am.
- 12. The School does not accept any donations for admission. Parents should beware of third parties making false claims of procuring admission & collecting money on behalf of the school. If they enter into any transaction with such parties, they will be doing so at their own risk and the school shall not be responsible for it.
The Admission forms will be available from
27th December 2017 to 17th January 2018.
The total number of seats available for Nursery class: 150
For Pre-school (Nursery) child should be born between 01-04-2014 to 31-03-2015..
• Students seeking admission in any of the classes (Nursery to VII) at Paul George Global School can enquire on telephone no. 9268707777 or through e-mail at admissions @ pggs.edu.in or visit the school and enquire after meeting the Admission Counselor.
• The school is organizing school tours on every Wednesday from 3:30 pm onwards and on every Saturday from 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
• For K.G, there will be an interaction of the child with the Principal followed by a meeting with both the parent. The date for the same will be intimated through e-mail and tele -call.
• For Grades I- VII, the syllabus and date for the baseline test will be intimated through e-mail and tele -call. Based on the result of the Baseline test followed by an interaction with the Principal, the decision will be finalized.
• The selected candidates shall be required to deposit the fee within two days of the intimation.
• The school fee is payable monthly/ quarterly.
• Admission shall be provisional till all documents are submitted at school office and are found in order. The student/parent shall be liable for any wrong information leading to cancellation of admission.