Criterion for Nursery Admissions 2017 -2018
The admission shall be made on the basis of fixed parameters and points as given below:
|S.No||Parameter/Criteria||Nursery to Class V|
|4||Sister Concern School||5|
|5||Transfer cases (inter-state)||5|
|6||Single Parent (Widow/Widower/Divorced single parent only)||5|
- • Admission forms can be downloaded from the website. They will also be available at the school premises from Monday, 2nd January 2017, 9:00 am-1:00 pm.
- • Selection of applicants will be based on Point System ONLY.
- • Age Criteria:
Nursery 3 Years KG 4 Years Grade I 5 Years
Scheduled Time Line
|Sr.No||Scheduled Day & Date||Scheduled Activity|
|1||Sunday, 1st January, 2017||Uploading criteria & points system on School Website.|
|2||Monday, 2nd January, 2017 to Friday, 23rd January, 2017||Filling and submission of Registration forms (9:00am to 1:00 pm)|
|3||Wednesday, 15th February, 2017||List of selected children (First List) 8:30 am|
|4||Tuesday, 28th February, 2017||Display of Second List ( if any) 11 am|
|5||Wednesday, 15th March, 2017 to Friday, 31st March, 2017||Date for displaying subsequent list(s) if any 3:30 pm|
|6||Friday, 31st March, 2017||Closure of admission process|
|7||Thursday, 6th April, 2017||Session begins|
Please read the following instructions carefully before filling the form:
- 1. Please use only Black or Blue pen to fill the form. The application form has to be filled up NEATLY and legibly in ENGLISH in Block letters.
- 2. Please do not write any prefix like Mr/Miss/Kumar/Kumari etc before the name. Leave one space after every name.
- 3. School transport will be available for Pre-school students, if required.
- 4. School timings will be from 8:30 am to 12:30 pm for Pre-school students. However, reporting time for all children will be 8:15 am.
- 5. Incomplete/Duplicate forms will be rejected.
- 6. Documents once submitted to the school will not be returned.
- 7. The Form Number will be displayed on successful submission of completed form. Please retain the registration number for all future correspondence.
- 8. The forms are to be filled and deposited in the school between 9:00 am to 1:00 pm. The last date for the same is 23-01-2017.
- 9. The School does not accept any donations for admission. Parents should beware of third parties making false claims of procuring admission & collecting money on behalf of the school. If they enter into any transaction with such parties, they will be doing so at their own risk and the school shall not be responsible for it.
The Admission forms will be available from
2nd January 2017 to 23rd January 2017
(Except Sundays & Holidays) between 9:00 am to 1:00 pm.
For Pre-school (Nursery) child should be born between 01- 04-2013 to 31-03-2014.
• Students seeking admission in any of the classes (Nursery to V) at Paul George Global School can enquire on telephone no. 9268707777 or through e-mail at admissions @ pggs.edu.in or visit the school and enquire after meeting the Admission Counselor.
• The school is organizing school tours on every Wednesday from 3:30 pm onwards and on every Saturday from 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
• The registration form for the Nursery for session 2017-18 can be downloaded from our website, duly completed and submitted at the school with a payment of Rs. 25/-. Alternately, they can be collected from the school too, on payment of Rs. 25/-. Based on the criteria, the students shall be selected for admission. The name of the selected students shall be displayed on the school notice board and information shall also be conveyed telephonically or through SMS/ e- mail. Kindly go through the details regarding the criteria on pggs.edu.in.
• For admissions into K.G- Grade V, the registration form needs to be downloaded, duly filled and submitted at the school.
• For K.G, there will be an interaction of the child with the Principal followed by a meeting with both the parent. The date for the same will be intimated through e-mail and tele -call.
• For Grades I- V, the syllabus and date for the baseline test will be intimated through e-mail and tele -call. Based on the result of the Baseline test followed by an interaction with the Principal, the decision will be finalized.
• The selected candidates shall be required to deposit the fee within two days of the intimation.
• The school fee is payable monthly/ quarterly.
• Admission shall be provisional till all documents are submitted at school office and are found in order. The student/parent shall be liable for any wrong information leading to cancellation of admission.
List of Documents to be brought at the time of Admission:
1. 6 passport size color photographs of the child.
2. 2 passport size photographs of each parent.
3. Address proof ( Photocopy of the ration card/ electricity bill/ tele-bill)
4. Photocopy of report card of the previous year.
5. Photocopy of birth certificate
6. Transfer Certificate where applicable.
- Director's interview in Hindustan Times Education
- The ‘Flow India’ Program was successfully conducted for Grades Nur ...
- The School had organized their successful Annual Event “ Expressions ...
- A Day Camp, outbound was organized in the school on Saturday 17th Dece ...
- The school campus was lit up with joy and excitement for Christmas Cel ...