Refund of Fee on withdrawal of admission:
• The students, who have deposited the fee at the time of admission and subsequently withdraws, shall be required to write an application in the prescribed form to the school principal. In case where fee is paid and admission is withdrawn before the commencement of the session, the student shall be refunded the entire fee after deducting onetime fee.
• In case where withdrawal application is made after the commencement of the session/ classes, the fee paid for the month/ quarter shall be forfeited.
• The refund shall be made within 30 days from the date of receiving the withdrawal application. PGGS shall send the refund cheque after proper verification and checking with the administrative head at school for onward delivery to the applicant.
- Paul George Global School won Silver and Bronze medals
- Paul George Global School won the National Award
- Director's interview in Hindustan Times Education
- The ‘Flow India’ Program was successfully conducted for Grades Nur ...
- The School had organized their successful Annual Event “ Expressions ...