Remedial education is assigned to assist students in order to achieve expected competencies in core academic skills such as language, literacy and numeracy. At PGGS, remedial classes are held for Grade I upwards on every first and third Saturday of every month.
PGGS has the concept of Home Visits and teachers visit the home of their students twice in the calendar year. The main objective is to build strong bonds and relationships with parents & students which improve their developmental milestones.
PGGS is willing to “go more than halfway” to involve all parents in their children’s education. These visits help educators demonstrate their interest in families and they provide opportunities to understand their students better by seeing them beyond their school environment.
- Paul George Global School won Silver and Bronze medals
- Paul George Global School won the National Award
- Director's interview in Hindustan Times Education
- The ‘Flow India’ Program was successfully conducted for Grades Nur ...
- The School had organized their successful Annual Event “ Expressions ...