PGGS has introduced the PASSION time which gives each child an opportunity to engage in extra-curricular activities beyond the timetabled classes.
Passion time is scheduled every day after their regular routine between 2:30 pm to 3:30 pm. It’s classified as :
I explore, child with the opportunity to engage whole- heartedly in the pursuit of at least ONE of the forms/genres of the 4 baskets of activity (Each basket containing multiple exposures).
To gain mastery in the identified area during school life and have enough challenge and expert support.
“ I bloom” is a set of carefully planned experiences that are not optional. They are provided to all and will help in an all-round development of personality keeping in view our traditions and cultural heritage.
These will be 3 major areas:
Mind – Enhancement of mental abilities through literary activities.
Body – Experiences that enhance the life skills required for healthy and smooth functioning of the body like Gardening, Calligraphy, Needlework and Culinary Skills.
Soul – Experiences which enhance the social and emotional development and contribute to the well-being of the soul, forming lasting connections of the self with the surroundings like Nature trails, Holistic camps and Community outreach programmes.
Through Passion Time, we strive to improve the children to rediscover themselves.
- Director's interview in Hindustan Times Education
- The ‘Flow India’ Program was successfully conducted for Grades Nur ...
- The School had organized their successful Annual Event “ Expressions ...
- A Day Camp, outbound was organized in the school on Saturday 17th Dece ...
- The school campus was lit up with joy and excitement for Christmas Cel ...