“Discovering” is a big part of a child’s personality and this curiousness enhances their knowledge to the fullest. They need to explore and experiment with real objects around the world. Hence, it is important to add various stimulating and enjoyable experiences to build a positive attitude in their early years.
Children develop their imaginations and creativity a lot better in the former years, therefore we offer a wide range of co-curricular activities during the academic year, to ensure the thought process goes in the right direction. These include (and are not limited to) sports, art, music, dance, drama, quiz, storytelling and nature walks. The ability to express ideas boosts the self-confidence in a child, reflecting a stronger and deeper sense of knowledge – forming the basis of effective learning in their latter years of school and post secondary education.
- Paul George Global School won Silver and Bronze medals
- Paul George Global School won the National Award
- Director's interview in Hindustan Times Education
- The ‘Flow India’ Program was successfully conducted for Grades Nur ...
- The School had organized their successful Annual Event “ Expressions ...