The role of a school in shaping a child’s future is important likewise, the role of a parent in helping the child excel as a well-rounded individual is imperative. Paul George Global School believes that parents are the key determiners of a child’s progress. It is a noted fact that when parents take active participation in the education of their children, even the child develops a keen interest in learning. Timely interactions with the teachers, help a parent understand their children’s educational requirements better. To regularise this process, we at Paul George Global School hold regular Parent Teacher meetings. A detailed feedback is shared with the parents in order to familiarise them with their ward’s performance. Adequate communication between the teacher, parent and the child is important for the welfare of the child.
Apart from the in-person interactions, we have also introduced an integrated reporting mechanism on our website. The section is called Parents Zone, wherein they can stay updated with their ward’s academic performance as well as keep a check about all the latest happenings and recent developments in the school. Observing the child’s overall performance is an easy way to witness his steady growth and allows both parents and teachers to tackle the child’s problem areas better. Parents are urged to visit this section regularly for all the latest updates. We see parents as an integral part of school’s development. Parents are also part of various committees instituted by the school. Parents contribute in the form of story narration, art & craft activities, judging various competitions organized by the school.
• Parental Interface
• Outdoor Programmes
• Outdoor promotional events
• Parents as PGGS Ambassadors
• Connecting Mind-Workshop for parents
• Extra-Mile Programme for parents
- Paul George Global School won Silver and Bronze medals
- Paul George Global School won the National Award
- Director's interview in Hindustan Times Education
- The ‘Flow India’ Program was successfully conducted for Grades Nur ...
- The School had organized their successful Annual Event “ Expressions ...