Extra Mile Programme
As a part of developing generous awareness, we have included Extra Mile which is a project on ‘Countries’ for Grades I onwards wherein the children get an exposure to various parameters of a particular country in a span of two months. They focus majorly on location, languages spoken, festivals celebrated, costumes and food. This concludes with a ‘special assembly’ and display for Parents on the last Friday of the second month. They actually travel that extra mile and prove that going an extra mile always gives an extra edge. This helps in connecting oneself globally with ease.
Country assembly having a myriad of information and entertainment
- Paul George Global School won Silver and Bronze medals
- Paul George Global School won the National Award
- Director's interview in Hindustan Times Education
- The ‘Flow India’ Program was successfully conducted for Grades Nur ...
- The School had organized their successful Annual Event “ Expressions ...