PGGS follows & practices the ” Buddy Interaction” concept at regular intervals as scheduled in the academic calendar. This is an arrangement in which two individuals are paired. Students teach a concept skill or art which is their forte to their juniors. This boosts the confidence of the young and adds to their self-esteem. The task is to ensure that the work is finished safely or the skill/learning is transferred effectively from one individual to the other. The students to whom they buddy teach benefits in terms of acquiring knowledge and skill. This activity is much- awaited among all the children.
- Paul George Global School won Silver and Bronze medals
- Paul George Global School won the National Award
- Director's interview in Hindustan Times Education
- The ‘Flow India’ Program was successfully conducted for Grades Nur ...
- The School had organized their successful Annual Event “ Expressions ...