Achievements & Awards
Award by Early Childhood Association
Early Childhood Association, whose vision is to “bring about a change in the quality of care development and learning in early childhood in India”, organized a workshop for schools on 3rd September, 2016 at India Habitat Center, wherein, teachers of Paul George Global School participated in the same. Well known educationists spoke about how to give a sound foundation to children, why drama is important in education and how the brain develops in young children.
Our Principal, Ms. Geeta Karunakaran was one of the speakers for the conference and she addressed the gathering on “Play and Children’s Learning” and spoke about why play is important for a child’s growth and development.
Paul George Global School received an award for its Best practices and Innovation in “Effective Partnership with Parents” which is a proud moment for the entire PGGS fraternity.
PGGS won a position in the Inter-School dance competition held at Manav Rachna International School, Charmwood, Delhi.
- Paul George Global School won Silver and Bronze medals
- Paul George Global School won the National Award
- Director's interview in Hindustan Times Education
- The ‘Flow India’ Program was successfully conducted for Grades Nur ...
- The School had organized their successful Annual Event “ Expressions ...