The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is one of the widely recognized boards of school education in India. The primary focus of CBSE is to make commendable efforts to evolve the common standards of education in India by making it more meaningful, relevant and life oriented. Curriculum innovation and curriculum development has therefore been a major focus area of CBSE.
Therefore, Paul George Global School follows the continuous and comprehensive pattern of evaluation (CCE) recommended by CBSE. The CCE system encourages stress free skill based assessment of scholastic achievements, sports, arts and online tests with feedback. It helps in improving the student’s performance by identifying the difficulties by checking at regular intervals , motivating them to learn in a friendly environment rather than in a fearful situation. Promotion is granted on the basis of the whole year’s performance of a pupil. Hence, the regularity of the attendance and the class work are important.
Thus, the process of continuous learning becomes actual learning.
- Paul George Global School won Silver and Bronze medals
- Paul George Global School won the National Award
- Director's interview in Hindustan Times Education
- The ‘Flow India’ Program was successfully conducted for Grades Nur ...
- The School had organized their successful Annual Event “ Expressions ...