A Day at PGGS
Paul George Global School will follow both, the student-centered CCE system set by the CBSE curriculum. While the CCE system focuses on individual based learning which has a practical centric approach.
The CCE combines theoretical and practical areas of learning. Hence, the process of evaluation is highly comprehensive. Regular student-teacher interactive sessions and descriptive feedbacks help the students improve their performance.
We believe that acknowledgement and encouragement are equally important for a child’s growth hence; the school recognizes the outperformers periodically. We also believe that acumen plays a pivotal role in performance and thereby makes every child unique and different. Thus each and every student is an individual with a distinct interest and is taught accordingly. This makes the entire teaching-learning process an enjoyable, not an exhausting experience.
- Paul George Global School won Silver and Bronze medals
- Paul George Global School won the National Award
- Director's interview in Hindustan Times Education
- The ‘Flow India’ Program was successfully conducted for Grades Nur ...
- The School had organized their successful Annual Event “ Expressions ...